Virtual decluttering and organising
How does it work?
Instead of me coming to your house in person to help you declutter and organise, you can have one to one coaching and guidance calls with me over Skype, Facetime or phone. This is “virtual decluttering”!
We’ll “meet” either face to face or speak over the phone. I’ll ask you to tell me the areas you need help with and what you want to achieve. If you feel comfortable doing so, it is also helpful if you can walk me through your space and show me problem areas or send photos. This will mean I can better assist you with any particular decluttering and organising challenges you are facing. However, it is entirely your decision as to whether you are happy to do this.
After each of our sessions together, I will email you with an action list and tips that I mentioned on the call so that you have that to refer to. We can arrange follow up calls to keep you on track and to get you over any road blocks you encounter on your decluttering and organising journey.
It’s an excellent choice if you…
- would prefer to do the work yourself but need expert guidance, support, motivation and accountability
- are on a tight budget but want maximum results
- are located outside London but still want to use my services
- don’t feel comfortable having a stranger in your home but are happy to talk via Skype, Facetime or phone and email
- have limited hours in the day and require a service tailored to your needs and availability
Whatever the reason behind you choosing virtual decluttering, I can work with you whether you are based elsewhere in the UK or abroad. It’s decluttering delivered differently but it works!
FaceTime / Phone
I would love to help you declutter and organise your home so please do get in touch!
You can contact me by completing my contact form or via the telephone number or email address:
t: 07379 417676