Hi, I’m Lizzie!
I love organising and decluttering and have done so ever since I can remember! I provide a bespoke decluttering service tailored to your personal needs in both the home and home office environment. As a qualified solicitor in family law, my background is in assisting divorcing and separating couples. Therefore, I understand the importance of keeping matters confidential, listening to what you really want to achieve and providing effective solutions. I work at a pace which is right for you and my approach is focused on your overall goal.
My decluttering service
I set up Simplify Stuff because I believe that the value of decluttering is not just creating physical space. By clearing your physical space, you clear your mind to make changes in your life which you have always wanted. This may be feeling calmer and more confident, a career change, weight loss, new relationships…you name it, decluttering and organising your home can help you achieve it! Don’t believe me? Book a session and try it out for yourself!
We all experience times when our space becomes far from what we want it to be and it begins to impact us. I can help if you:
- work long hours and do not have the time, motivation or inclination to tackle areas of your home where things are building up;
- often cannot find the things you need when you need them;
- feel that you are running out of space or are overwhelmed by the space you live in;
- are experiencing a change in your domestic circumstances whether due to job change, bereavement, divorce, birth of a child or other reasons;
- are moving home, downsizing or preparing your property to sell and need to clear the clutter;
- have paperwork building up and want systems in place to organise it; or
- feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you have to do at home and/or at work.
I am an accredited member of APDO (the national Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers (UK)) and have the skills, knowledge and experience to help you deal with these matters. If you would like to find out more information about APDO please click on the following link: www.apdo.co.uk. I hold Professional Indemnity & Liability Insurance and am registered with the ICO.
I am enthusiastic, motivated and non-judgmental. If you would like to ask any further questions or to book a session, please get in touch using the contact details below.
t: 07379 417676